- 1 How do you use the word agriculture in a sentence?
- 2 How to use agricultural in a sentence?
- 3 How to use “agribusiness” in a sentence?
- 4 How to use agricultural revolution in a sentence?
- 5 What is a good sentence for agriculture?
- 6 What is agriculture in simple sentence?
- 7 What are some examples agriculture?
- 8 How can I use make in a sentence?
- 9 What is agriculture for kids?
- 10 What is agriculture in your own words?
- 11 How is agriculture used in everyday life?
- 12 Did you know facts about agriculture?
- 13 What are the 4 types of agriculture?
- 14 What are 10 simple sentences?
- 15 What are the 5 sentences?
- 16 What is 10 examples of sentences?
Use “agriculture” in a sentence | “agriculture” sentence examples
- Agriculture used to be the economic backbone of this country.
- The Ministry of Agriculture commissioned a study into low-input farming.
- This has made it necessary for agriculture and industry to develop very quickly.
- The government should do more to promote sustainable agriculture.
- Agriculture is still the mainstay of the country’s economy.
How do you use the word agriculture in a sentence?
1. Agriculture is still carried on in a somewhat primitive fashion, and as a rule the livestock is of an inferior quality, though the breed of horses, of a heavy build and mostly used in agriculture, is held in high esteem. 3. 1.
How to use agricultural in a sentence?
Examples of Agriculture in a sentence. The state manages a department of agriculture which provides support to farmers. If the drought doesn’t end soon, it’ll have a negative impact on the lives of people who depend upon agriculture as their livelihoods. More and more people are leaving farming and agriculture behind to work in manufacturing plants.
How to use “agribusiness” in a sentence?
sentences. thesaurus. “Agricultureand commerce”. Motto. “A five-year plan to modernize Algerian agriculture”. “Although it’s called agriculturein the world of food”. “Establishment of agricultureand village development fund”. “European agricultureis in a very bad situation”.
How to use agricultural revolution in a sentence?
How to use agricultural in a sentence. Example sentences with the word agricultural. The most voted sentence example for agricultural is The town has large cattle mark…
What is a good sentence for agriculture?
Agriculture sentence example. Agriculture is the main industry, generally combined with cattle-raising. The region contains most of the country’s rain-fed agriculture . Agriculture is the main industry in this rural location.
What is agriculture in simple sentence?
: the science, art, or practice of cultivating the soil, producing crops, and raising livestock and in varying degrees the preparation and marketing of the resulting products cleared the land to use it for agriculture.
What are some examples agriculture?
Agricultural production includes these activities:Agriculture: cultivating soil; planting; raising, and harvesting crops; rearing, feeding, and managing animals.Aquaculture: raising private aquatic animals (fish)Floriculture: growing flowering plants.Horticulture: growing fruits, vegetables, and plants.More items…•
How can I use make in a sentence?
[M] [T] I’m going to make a cake for Mary’s birthday. [M] [T] He tried to make his wife happy, but couldn’t. [M] [T] I asked her to make four copies of the letter. [M] [T] I checked to make sure that he was still alive.
What is agriculture for kids?
Agriculture is another word for farming. It includes both growing and harvesting crops and raising animals, or livestock. Agriculture provides the food and many raw materials that humans need to survive.
What is agriculture in your own words?
Agriculture describes the practice of growing crops or raising animals. Someone who works as a farmer is in the agriculture industry. The Latin root of agriculture is agri, or “field,” plus cultura, “cultivation.” Cultivating a piece of land, or planting and growing food plants on it, is largely what agriculture means.
How is agriculture used in everyday life?
Production agriculture also includes a variety of specialties, such as fish, timber, fur-bearing animals, trees, shrubs, flowers, herbs and much more. Most of the products we use everyday come from agriculture. The sheets we sleep on and the pajamas we wear are made from cotton, just like Q-tips for your ears.
Did you know facts about agriculture?
Agriculture is what we do, what we eat and what we areOrganic farming is not the sustainable model of Indian agriculture. … More than 6000 varieties of apple are grown around the world. … An acre of land is about the same size as a football field. … Bananas are the number one fruit crop in the world.More items…•
What are the 4 types of agriculture?
There exist four main branches of agriculture, namely;Livestock production.Crop production.agricultural economics.agricultural engineering.
What are 10 simple sentences?
10 example of simple sentenceDoes he play tennis?The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.Water freezes at 0°C.I love my new pets.They don’t go to school tomorrow.We drink coffee every morning.7.My Dad never works on the weekends.Cats hate water.More items…
What are the 5 sentences?
5 kinds of sentences in englishDeclarative sentence.Imperative sentence.Interrogative sentence.Exclamatory sentence.
What is 10 examples of sentences?
10 examples of sentencesMary enjoys cooking.She likes bananas.They speak English at work.The train does not leave at 12 AM.I have no money at the moment.Do they talk a lot ?Does she drink coffee?You run to the party.More items…