- 1 How do you identify the type of Agriculture?
- 2 What determines the type of crops grown in an area?
- 3 How are the farmers in the area involved in commercial agriculture?
- 4 What is the difference between commercial agriculture and subsistence agriculture?
- 5 What describes a agriculture?
- 6 Which of the following is called agriculture?
- 7 Can you define and describe the term agriculture industry?
- 8 What is agriculture with example?
- 9 What is a sentence for agriculture?
- 10 What is agriculture by Brainly?
- 11 What type of industry is agriculture?
- 12 Which of the following defines agribusiness?
- 13 What are the types of agriculture?
- 14 What is agricultural resources?
- 15 What are the 4 types of agriculture?
- 16 What are the 2 types of agriculture?
- 17 Where are types of agriculture most commonly found?
- 18 What is importance of agriculture?
- 19 Which is more profitable, drug crops or food crops?
- 20 What changed from subsistence to commercial agriculture?
- 21 How did the Green Revolution affect farmers?
- 22 Why is wet rice grown on uneven land?
- 23 Which requires more human labor: livestock ranching or fattening?
- 24 What revolution saw the beginning of seed agriculture?
- 25 What was the second agricultural revolution?
- 26 What happens to the fertility of soil as one moves away from the urban area or market?
- 27 How is land cleared?
- 28 Is the average size of farms decreasing?
- 29 Which type of water tends to host the greatest quantity and diversity of organisms?
- 30 What are the two pollutants that are released by the atmosphere?
How do you identify the type of Agriculture?
· Which term best describes the phrase “ a description of what happens in nature.”? law Which term best describes the phrase the best explanation that science has to offer?
What determines the type of crops grown in an area?
It allows subsistence farmers to produce more income from selling their products. B. It provides consumers with more choices of foods to eat. C. It allows farmers the freedom to rotate …
How are the farmers in the area involved in commercial agriculture?
Chapter 10 APHuG 4.5 2 Reviews STUDY Flashcards Learn Write Spell Test PLAY Match Gravity What area of the world first incorporated domestication of both plants and animals? a. …
What is the difference between commercial agriculture and subsistence agriculture?
Agricultural fertilizer runs off into a nearby body of water, causing algae growth to spike. Air pollutants from coal power plants react with water vapor and fall as rain, altering the chemistry …
What describes a agriculture?
Agriculture is the art and science of cultivating the soil, growing crops and raising livestock. It includes the preparation of plant and animal products for people to use and their distribution to markets.
Which of the following is called agriculture?
Agriculture or farming is the practice of cultivating plants and livestock.
Can you define and describe the term agriculture industry?
agricultural industry means an industrial activity involving the processing, cleaning, packing or storage of the results from agricultural production.
What is agriculture with example?
The definition of agriculture is the science, art and business of farming and ranching. Commercial farms and ranches which provide vegetables and meat to the general public are examples of agriculture.
What is a sentence for agriculture?
Agriculture sentence example. Agriculture is the main industry, generally combined with cattle-raising. The region contains most of the country’s rain-fed agriculture . Agriculture is the main industry in this rural location.
What is agriculture by Brainly?
Answer: the science or practice of farming, including cultivation of the soil for the growing of crops and the rearing of animals to provide food, wool, and other products.
What type of industry is agriculture?
The agricultural industry, which includes enterprises engaged in growing crops, raising fish and animals, and logging wood, encompasses farms, dairies, hatcheries, and ranches. It is a major industry in the United States.
Which of the following defines agribusiness?
Answer. Agribusiness deals with the group of industries that are responsible for managing the agricultural produces, the machinery required and distributing it across the country. The term was first introduced by Goldberg and Davis in 1957.
What are the types of agriculture?
Top 12 Types of AgricultureSubsistence Farming:Intensive Subsistence Farming (with or without Rice as a dominant crop):Mediterranean Farming:Commercial Grain Agriculture:Arable Farming:Shifting Cultivation:Nomadic Herding:Rudimentary Sedentary Tillage:More items…•
What is agricultural resources?
Agricultural resources means the land and on-farm buildings, equipment, manure processing and handling facilities and processing and handling facilities which contribute to the production, preparation and marketing of crops, livestock and livestock products as a commercial enterprise, including a commercial horse.
What are the 4 types of agriculture?
There exist four main branches of agriculture, namely;Livestock production.Crop production.agricultural economics.agricultural engineering.
What are the 2 types of agriculture?
Today, there are two divisions of agriculture, subsistence and commercial, which roughly correspond to the less developed and more developed regions. One of the most significant divisions between more and less developed regions is the way people obtain the food they need to survive.
Where are types of agriculture most commonly found?
The most abundant type of agriculture practiced around the world is intensive subsistence agriculture, which is highly dependent on animal power, and is commonly practiced in the humid, tropical regions of the world.
What is importance of agriculture?
Agriculture plays a critical role in the entire life of a given economy. Agriculture is the backbone of the economic system of a given country. In addition to providing food and raw material, agriculture also provides employment opportunities to a very large percentage of the population.
Which is more profitable, drug crops or food crops?
Farmers in the periphery find growing drug crops more profitable than standard food crops.
What changed from subsistence to commercial agriculture?
Farming shifted from subsistence to commercial agriculture.
How did the Green Revolution affect farmers?
The Green Revolution has kept farmers in debt, while increasing profits for industry partners.
Why is wet rice grown on uneven land?
Wet rice is most easily grown on uneven land because it is easier to flood the fields. In which of the following regions is the “Fertile Crescent”. Southwest Asia. Identify the type of agriculture Crops= wheat, corn, soybeans, oats. Land worked by human power and tools.
Which requires more human labor: livestock ranching or fattening?
A. Livestock fattening requires more human labor than livestock ranching.
What revolution saw the beginning of seed agriculture?
A. The Second Agricultural Revolution saw the beginning of seed agriculture.
What was the second agricultural revolution?
D. The Second Agricultural Revolution allowed farmers to redesign crops to grow in nonnative climates.
What happens to the fertility of soil as one moves away from the urban area or market?
A. The fertility of soil decreases as one moves away from the urban area or market.
How is land cleared?
A. Land is cleared by slashing the vegetation.
Is the average size of farms decreasing?
A. The average size of farms is decreasing
Which type of water tends to host the greatest quantity and diversity of organisms?
shallow water near shore, tends to host the greatest quantity and diversity of organism.
What are the two pollutants that are released by the atmosphere?
Pollutants from automobile exhaust, coal-fired power plants, and agricultural and industrial processes emit sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides ( NOx). These emissions react with water vapor in the atmosphere to form sulfuric acid and nitric acid that falls as “acid rain.”