- 1 Which of the following is a positive consequence of the Green Revolution?
- 2 Which describes the impact of technology advances in American agriculture?
- 3 What did some gatherers and hunters develop before settling down?
- 4 What is true about the Agricultural Revolution?
- 5 What are 3 results of the Agricultural Revolution?
- 6 Which statement best defines the Agricultural Revolution?
- 7 What was the Agricultural Revolution?
- 8 Which of the following was a result of the Agricultural Revolution quizlet?
- 9 What was the Agricultural Revolution quizlet?
- 10 What are the 3 main agricultural revolutions?
- 11 What are some characteristics of the Agricultural Revolution?
- 12 What was revolutionary about the Agricultural Revolution?
- 13 Which of these statements describe life after the Agricultural Revolution?
- 14 What are the effects of the Agricultural Revolution?
- 15 What caused the Agricultural Revolution?
- 16 D. It began when people first deliberately planted seeds
- 17 New questions in History
- 18 pleasse check social studies
- 19 Math
- 20 Sociology
- 21 Social Studies
- 22 Science
- 23 Biology
- 24 Calculus
The following statements about the agricultural revolution are true: It began when people first deliberately planted seeds, It gave people a steady food supply for the first time. Log in for more information. Added 236 days ago|9/8/2021 5:30:43 PM
Which of the following is a positive consequence of the Green Revolution?
· W0lf93. W0lf93. B and D are the correct answers. The Agricultural Revolution in ancient civilisations began in Levant (modern-day West Bank), between 10,200 and 8,800 BC. Mesopotamia was not the origin of the revolution, although it was the site of early developments in the Neolithic Revolution around 10,000 BC.
Which describes the impact of technology advances in American agriculture?
· Which statements are true about the agricultural revolution? Choose all answers that are correct A. It gave people a steady food supply for the first time. B. It spread slowly from Sumer to the rest of the world as people learned about it. C. It occurred suddenly in Mesopotamia D. It began when people first deliberately planted seeds
What did some gatherers and hunters develop before settling down?
· Which statements are true about the agricultural revolution? Choose all answers that are correct. A. It occurred at different times in different places over many years. B. It changed people’s lives because they now had nearly complete control over their environment. C. It was the first time humans had adapted to the natural world. D.
What is true about the Agricultural Revolution?
The Agricultural Revolution of the 18th century paved the way for the Industrial Revolution in Britain. New farming techniques and improved livestock breeding led to amplified food production. This allowed a spike in population and increased health. The new farming techniques also led to an enclosure movement.
What are 3 results of the Agricultural Revolution?
This transition included going from hand production methods to machines, new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes, improved efficiency of water power, the increasing use of steam power, the development of machine tools and the rise of the factory system.
Which statement best defines the Agricultural Revolution?
Answer: The Neolithic Revolution, also called the Agricultural Revolution, marked the transition in human history from small, nomadic bands of hunter-gatherers to larger, agricultural settlements and early civilization.
What was the Agricultural Revolution?
The agricultural revolution is the name given to a number of cultural transformations that initially allowed humans to change from a hunting and gathering subsistence to one of agriculture and animal domestications.
Which of the following was a result of the Agricultural Revolution quizlet?
Which of the following was a result of the agricultural revolution? Many small farmers became tenant farmers or moved to cities, enclosures became landmarks of wealthy landowners, landowners experimented with new agricultural methods.
What was the Agricultural Revolution quizlet?
Definition: The Agricultural Revolution describes a period of agricultural development in Europe between the 15th century and the end of the 19th century, which saw an increase in productivity and net output that broke the historical food scarcity cycles.
What are the 3 main agricultural revolutions?
Key Takeaways: Agriculture, Food Production, and Rural Land UseThere were three agricultural revolutions that changed history. … There are two primary methods of farming in the world. … Von Thunen’s model of agricultural land use focuses on transportation.More items…•
What are some characteristics of the Agricultural Revolution?
Three main characteristics of the Agricultural Revolution include four-course crop rotation, enclosure, and the expansion of infrastructure.
What was revolutionary about the Agricultural Revolution?
What was revolutionary about the Agricultural Revolution? That through new and developing ways of harvesting, hunting or domesticating, people found a simpler way to live instead of moving around all of the time, that was truly revolutionary. Also the new relationship between mankind and other living things.
Which of these statements describe life after the Agricultural Revolution?
1 Answer. Most farmland was controlled by the wealthy, people moved to cities to find work, landowners put enclosures around land describe life after the Agricultural Revolution.
What are the effects of the Agricultural Revolution?
The agricultural revolution had a variety of consequences for humans. It has been linked to everything from societal inequality—a result of humans’ increased dependence on the land and fears of scarcity—to a decline in nutrition and a rise in infectious diseases contracted from domesticated animals.
What caused the Agricultural Revolution?
The first was caused by humans changing from being hunter-gatherers to farmers and herders. The second was caused by improvements to livestock breeding, farming equipment, and crop rotation. The third was caused by plant breeding and new techniques in irrigation, fertilization, and pesticides.
D. It began when people first deliberately planted seeds
This revolution began when people deliberately started to plant seeds, and was a significant change, because this practice allow them to stay in one place and establish larger societies. This period is know as Neolithic period, or Neolithic revolution, because it mark the changed from hunting, fishing an recollecting to farming and cattle raise.
New questions in History
How has the Crossroads region become an area of great cultural diffusion? A. People have migrated from that section of the state to all other parts o …
The type of jurisdiction to consider the decisions of lower courts is known as _______________. (1 point) appellate original limited juvenile*** 2. Which of the following courts would hold jurisdiction over the violation of a
a.)If ABCD is a parallelogram, then ABCD is (always true, sometimes true, OR never true) a rectangle. b.)The diagonals of a square (always true, sometimes true, OR never true) bisect each other. c.)If WXYZ is a rectangle, then the
The Agricultural Revolution involved all of the following except the development of basic agricultural technology the cultivation of grain the development of factories the domestication of animals D?
How was the agricultural revolution related to the Industrial Revolution? A. Both revolutions occurred because of steam-powered machinery. B. The Industrial Revolution led to an increased demand for food.** C. Both revolutions led
Check my answers please? Imagine that you remove all the atoms from a chair. What remains? 1. nothing 2. a pile of dust I choose 1. Which of the following is not made of atoms? 1. heat 2. a solid 3. a gas I choose 1. What about
Animal cells can take up sucrose against its concentration gradient using a Na+/sucrose symporter. Indicate if the following statements are true or false. 1. In the Na+/sucrose symporter Na+ is also moving against its
If f is a continuous function with even symmetry and lim x→∞ f (x)=10, which of the following statements must be true? I. lim x→∞ f (x)=10 II. there are no vertical asymptotes III. The lines y=10 and y= -10 are horizontal